Zion Lutheran School
Quick Links >
Parent Portal (Sycamore)
More About Zion
Zion Lutheran School offers Christian education for children in Preschool through 8th grade. We accept students with membership at Zion and students from our community. Zion accepts students of any race, color, nationality, disability, and ethnic origin with all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, disability, or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, athletic, and other school-administered programs.
- Preschoolers for the 3’s class must be age 3 on or before August 1st. Preschoolers for the PreK class must be age 4 on or before August 1st.
- All Preschool 3’s and PreK students must be Potty Trained by August 1st of the year of enrollment.
- All Kindergarten children must be age 5 on or before August 1st.
- All children entering 1st grade must be age 6 on or before August 1st.
- All children enrolled at Zion Lutheran must present evidence of proper immunization. Any child not showing evidence of completed immunizations as required by the State of IN will not be permitted to start school.
- A copy of each child’s birth certificate is required upon Admission.
- Children enrolling in grades 1 – 8 must present the last report card, ISTEP or another standardized test record, and other educational records from the school previously attended.
- All students enrolling in grades K-8 will have an educational assessment prior to enrollment.
- Behavior, conduct, and attendance records from the previous school are required prior to admission.
- All Kindergarteners new to Zion will be required to take a placement assessment.
- All students enrolling in grades 2-8 will meet with the Principal for an interview prior to admission.